Scooter, Wheelchairs, Stairlifts, Wheelchair Lifts
Need New Batteries? Stop In or Schedule an In-Home Service Call
Need new batteries? We stock batteries for many different mobility scooters, power chairs, stair lifts, and vehicle lifts. Stop in our store and we will replace your old ones with a brand new set while you wait. If you are unable to make it to our store, fill out an online Service Request for in-home service or call us directly @ 800-485-7789.
Battery-powered mobility systems provide users with additional freedom and independence. None of these ingeniously designed vehicles, however, can perform to their full potential without a top-quality battery as the fuel source. In fact, choosing the right battery for your equipment can enhance performance and safety, simplify charging and maintenance and, in the long-run, save you time, money and peace of mind.There’s a simple reason why MK Battery is the number one brand of mobility battery among all major wheelchair manufacturers and leading rehab equipment suppliers. These industry leaders cannot afford to have their reputations riding on anything but the best power source available. That’s why the MK name is your assurance of getting the best battery available for your wheelchair, scooter or other mobility device.
Gel/Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
When you think quality Deep Cycle batteries, think of MK Battery. Their premium Gel sealed battery products have been the number one choice for years by the leading wheelchair manufacturers. When it comes to performance and quality, the MK Gel is the standard.
- Deep Cycle: Premium sealed batteries capable of up to 1000 cycles (50% DOD) as fully tested by independent laboratories.
- Gelled/Suspended Electrolyte: No liquid of any kind; battery is completely sealed. Safe in any position (except upside down).
- Maintenance Free: Water is never added; low liability
- Travel & Ship Easily: MK batteries are F.A.A, IATA, and UPS approved. Others may not be.
- Safety: Sealed batteries have a special re-sealing vent system that prevents excessive internal pressure; thus they cannot explode under normal conditions.
Benefits of an Advanced Sealed Gel or AGM Battery
Battery technology has changed tremendously in just the past few years. In fact, size-for-size, MK’s advanced sealed Gel and AGM batteries deliver more power and more consistent performance than other types and brands of batteries used for mobility. MK’s performance-proven sealed Gel and AGM designs:
- Can last longer than other batteries due to high quality manufacturing standards.
- Are A-67 DOT/FAA-IATA Standard approved for airline and public transportation.
- Do not need to be fully discharged before recharging.
- Do not develop a “memory” that limits their recharging.
- Will not automatically discharge if put on concrete.
While MK sealed Gel and AGM batteries aren’t among the lowest priced brands, like a good set of radial tires for you car, they’re designed to enhance performance and safety, last longer and, ultimately, be more cost-efficient.
You’ll Cover More Ground with an MK Battery
An MK sealed Gel battery features an inherently safer, truly maintenance-free design. MK Gel batteries have provided years of proven performance and significantly longer life – averaging 1 to 2 years or longer when properly maintained.
- MK Battery Brochure
- Battery Maintenance Guide
- Battery Recycling Guide
- DME Battery Guide
- Battery Wheelchair Application Chart