Mobility Bed Rails
Swing Out Arm Makes Standing Easy!
[jbox title=”The Bed Rail Where Safety Comes First”]The Mobility Bed Rail has legs that extend to the ground for extra stability while standing. The 3rd pivot arm provides extra support when walking-away or transferring to a wheelchair – adding even more support to your bed rail! The Mobility Bed Rail will help you get in-and-out of bed, protect from falling out of bed, and stabilize you while you walk or transfer. Additionally, like all Stander products, it blends in with your bedroom so you can maintain the comforting feeling of your home.[/jbox]
Features & Benefits
- Swing Out Mobility Arm – Pivots outward to provide improved walking or transfer stability.
- Stability-Legs – Legs extend to the ground for extra support while standing.
- Cushion Handle – Provides extra support in getting in-and-out of bed.
- Sleep-Safe Protection – Half-Bed Rail protects against nighttime falls. (Click here for Full-Fall Protection).
- Easy Installation – No extra tools required!
- 4-Pocket Organizer Pouch – Keeps handy items close by.
- Anti-Slip Grips – Secures rail in-between mattress and bed frame (no safety strap needed).
- Universal Height – Accommodates any home or hospital bed.
- Low Profile – Matches look and feel of your home.
- Lifetime Guarantee -If you are unsatisfied for any reason send it back for a full refund, no questions asked!
Call Mobility123 Today! 856-528-9366 | 800-485-7789
– Height adjustment from mattress base to top of handle: 17.5” – 22.5”
– Rail width: 18”
– Height range from the ﬂoor to horizontal support structure under – mattress: 13.5”- 21.5”
– Depth of horizontal support structure under mattress: 20”
– Mobility Arm: swings out 19” away from bed
– Weight capacity: 300 lbs
– Weight of product: 10.5 lbs
– Made of: Steel frame with durable powder coat ﬁnish