We Are A Factory Trained & Certified Preferred Partner w/ Acorn Stairlifts
Whatever the stairs might be preventing you from accessing safely, the Acorn / Brooks straight stair lift will give you full access to the home you love. Acorn stair lifts are designed for straight staircases. The slim design allows for minimal obstruction on the stairs, allowing others to use the staircase freely when the stair lift is folded. The Acorn stair lift will blend into your home, and the smooth start and start allows you to glide effortlessly up and down the stairs without any discomfort. Acorn Stairlift safety features are standard. All Acorn stair lifts come standard with everything to ensure that you are safe and comfortable. Years of research have gone into making the Acorn Stairlift one of the safest stair lifts available today.
- Fits to the stairs, not the wall
- Slimline fold-away design
- 1-Year Service Warranty Included
- Perch or Sit/Stand options available
- Outdoor option available
Features & Benefits
- Padded seat and backrest Ensures that Acorn stair lifts give the most comfortable ride available.
- Directional paddle switches Easy to operate, even by those with limited dexterity.
- Seatbelt Stair lifts are fitted as standard for added security.
- Folding arms, seat and footrest Slimline fold-away design allows easy access to the staircase.
- Lockable swivel seat Allows the user to safely enter and exit the stair lift without the need for twisting the body.
- Fast Installation Acorn 120 stair lifts fix quickly and easily to your staircase, so there’s no mess, and no need for any repairs.
- Lockable on/off switch Allows the user to prevent others from using the stair lift.
- Diagnostic digital display Informs the user of the status of the stair lift.
- Safety sensors Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the stair lift if an obstruction is encountered.
- Remote controls 2 handsets supplied, which allow the user to ‘call’ or ‘send’ the stair lift up or down the staircase.
|A||Overall height (from floor)||1020||40|
|B||Height of seat||495||19.5|
|C||Overall depth (from wall)||585||23|
|D||Overall depth (when folded)||325||13|
|E||Width of footrest||305||12|
|G||Depth of seat||410||16|
|Motor power||0.5 hp|
|Motor output speed||22 rpm – No greater than 0.15 meters per second|
|Method of drive||rack & pinion|
|Motor output torque||108 Nm|
|Power supply||24 v DC (battery)|
|Maximum capacity||20 Stone / 280lbs / 127kg (350lbs/159kg available)|
|Mains supply||110v, 50Hz charger|
The Acorn Stairlift is specified to meet, or exceed the requirements of:
- BS 5776:1996 – British Standard – ‘Specification for powered stair lifts’
- CE Mark – Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
- UL compliant (Underwriters Laboratory Inc) for mechanical and electrical hazards – ASME A18.1 & A17.5
- ISO 9386:2-2000 International standard for stair lifts
NOTE: Acorn in keeping with it’s policy of continual development, reserves the right to change specification without notice. All measurements are approximate. Acorn Stairlifts outdoor and heavy duty straight stairlifts do not have current UL approval, but are internally tested to this standard.
609-248-9272 | email@example.com
Mobility123 is your local NJ ACORN Stair Lift expert.
Call Today to schedule a FREE In-Home Consultation!