The Chariot is a “Lift on Wheels”!
See Our Bruno Chariot Lift Brochure
The Bruno Chariot [ASL-700] is a groundbreaking product that lifts and stores your unoccupied scooter or powerchair outside your small, mid-sized, or large car at the touch of a button. Simply roll your mobility scooter or power wheelchair on the platform from either side, hit a button, and let the Chariot do the lifting for you. Self-tensioning retractable belts are included for securement (one hand operation).
Bruno Chariot Highlights
- Swivel Wheels – the lift follows precisely, even when driving the vehicle in reverse
- Independent Suspension
- No jackknifing
- Fully Powered – Makes lifting and storing your scooter or powerchair outside your car virtually effortless – one button operation
- 350 lb lifting capacity!
- Safe/Reliable – 3rd party tested: Extreme rough road conditions, laboratory testing, and environmental operating extremes
- Drive on/off either side of platform – no reversing necessary
- Platform folds easily using one hand
- Retractable belts are included for securement
- Access rear vehicle hatch simply by lowering lift a bit
- Standard lighted license plate holder and light package, including running and brake lights, turn signals
- Manual backup system
- Optional corner markers
- Optional spare tire
- Can be powered by the vehicle’s battery or the optional Bruno Pow’rPac (a self-contained power supply that is charged through the vehicle’s power port). Allows unit operation even if vehicle battery is inoperable.
- No structural modifications to your vehicle – mounts to your vehicle’s class I or class II frame mount receiver hitch (not included)
- Can reinstall on your next vehicle
- Plugs into vehicle’s Flat-4 wiring connector
- Works with small, mid-size, or large cars (Confirm Compatibility | 609-248-9272)
- Sales, installation and service provided by our factory-trained installers
- Up to $1200 is available to help pay for a Chariot lift through Mobility Reimbursement Programs
Chariot Lift Specifications
Chariot Lift User Requirements
|To use this lift, the consumer must be physically able to do the following:
609-248-9272 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobility123 Is Your Local Chariot Lift expert In NJ