Our in-home stairlift survey is quick!
Get a FREE no-obligation quote today!
CALL OR TEXT NOW – 609-385-9575
Custom Curved Rail Stair Lifts Designed Just for Your Home
Mobility123 Provides Many Stair Lift Choices
Custom Curved Rail Stairlifts Designed Just for Your Home
If you have limited mobility and live in Pennsylvania or New Jersey, an indoor stairlift installation from Mobility123 is the solution you’ve been looking for to restore safe access to all the areas of your home. Every custom curved indoor stairlift is crafted to the exact specifications of your stairway and designed for maximum safety and functionality. Bruno curved indoor stairlifts provide access while adding to your home’s character.
If you no longer think it’s safe for you or a loved one to try to go up and down the stairs, a curved indoor stairlift designed by Bruno and installed by Mobility123 is the answer! With a design that’s safe and durable, Bruno’s Elite Curve (CRE-2110) Stairlift can be installed on virtually any curved stairway and can be mounted on either side of the staircase. We’ll measure, design, build, and install your stairlift in just a few weeks. The graceful, elegant, indoor Elite Curve Stairlift retains the beauty of your house while enabling you to maintain your independent lifestyle. Don’t let apprehensions about using the stairs force you to move away from the home you love and sacrifice your independence. The flexibility of the design of a curved indoor stairlift can adapt your home to meet your safety requirements.
We provide service to the following NJ and PA regions:
- New Jersey: the Cherry Hill area of South Jersey
- Pennsylvania: the Philadelphia area
Features & Benefits of Indoor Elite Curved Stairlifts
- Maximum weight capacity of 400 lb.
- Direct drive motor/gearbox means no belts, which means that these stairlifts require minimal maintenance
- A ride that is remarkably stable all the way up or down the stairs
- The vertical rail design gives family members ample space on the staircase
- An offset swivel seat makes the entry and exit position at the top landing safe and easy
- Ample room in the seat with adjustable width armrests and multiple seat heights. A larger seat is available
- Visual diagnostics for instant unit status
- Two 12-volt batteries that are continuously charged provide dependable performance, even during power outages
- Arms, seat, and footrest flip up to create plenty of space for family members or guests to use the stairs
- Quick Curved Rail Stairlift Evaluation in NJ and PA
Indoor Elite Curve Stairlift Options & Accessories
- Your choice of seven different options in upholstery
- A Power Swivel Seat at the top landing for confident, effortless exit
- A Power Folding Footrest that automatically flips up or down when the seat is raised and lowered
- Mid Park Charge stations for staircases with a landing between the top and bottom of stairs
- Larger Footrest (length & width)
- additional security when entering or exiting with optional top or bottom park position provides
- Elite Curve Stairlift – Installation Photos
- Elite Curve Stairlift – Product Brochure
- Elite Curve Stairlift – Options & Accessories
So if you’re a homeowner in the Cherry Hill area of South Jersey or the Philadelphia area of Pennsylvania, don’t let limited mobility limit your life. To make your whole house safe and accessible again with an indoor stairlift installation, contact Mobility123 today.
Endless Turning Options Available
609-248-9272 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobility123 is your local NJ Curved Rail Stair Lift expert.
Call Today to schedule a FREE In-Home Consultation!