Duet Transport Chair / Walker
Walkers | Rollators | 3-Wheel & 4-Wheel
[jbox title=”A Walker & Transport Chair All-In-One”]The Duet Transport Chair/Rollator from Drive Medical combines the features of a transport chair and rollator; so an individual can ambulate by themselves or be pushed by a caregiver. The two position padded contoured back rest can be attached to the front or the back to provide maximum comfort and convenience. Large 8″ wheels are ideal for outdoor or indoor use. The duet comes with a set of 2 spacers to raise the seat up 2″. For your comfort, the Duet has a padded seat and a pouch to store belongings. Weighs in at only 19lbs and is available in blue, black, or burgundy.[/jbox]
- Combines the features of a rollator or transport chair in one unit. An individual can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a care giver.
- The Duet has locking flip up armrests and a flip down footrest to aid the user while the Duet is used in the transport chair mode. A safety lock release is used to store the arms and a velcro strap is used to store the footrest while using the Duet for ambulation.
- The tool-free two position contoured padded back rest is reversible depending on whether you are using the Duet in an ambulatory or transport chair mode.
- Comfortable padded seat with a large underseat pouch for safe storage of personal items. Inside the pouch is a handle to aid with the folding.
- The folding frame has a lock out feature to insure the unit stays open while in use and insures the unit will stay folded during transport.
- 8 inch casters are used for indoor and outdoor use.
- Handles are adjustable in height.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.