Wood Ramps are the affordable all-natural ramp solution!
Wooden Modular Ramp Systems are a lower cost alternative to steel and aluminum modular ramp systems. In nearly all cases, Mobility123 can have have a natural looking wooden ramp installed anywhere on your property in one workday. All of our ramps are made of the highest quality pressure treated wood to ensure a long lasting ramp that you can rely on for many years to come. We also offer paint/stain upgrades that will increase the life of your wood ramp system.
Wood Wheelchair Ramps Are Fully Functional & Look Great Too!
Wood Ramp Features & Benefits
- Enhance your home with the all-natural beauty of a wood ramp
- Kiln-dried premium pressure treated southern yellow pine
- Can be painted or stained to match existing deck or porch
- Pressure treated to prevent rotting
- Easy installation – installs in hours
- Unique leg design to maximize structural integrity
- ADA compliant 36″ width
- Vertical pickets and steps available
- Wood decking spaced allows for drainage as well as natural expansion
Watch A Short Video To Learn More About Wooden Modular Wheelchair Ramps
609-739-9730 | email@example.com
Mobility123 is your local New Jersey Modular Wood Ramp Professional
Call Today to schedule a FREE In-Home Consultation! NJ & PA