Aluminum Ramps are 100% Maintenance Free!
Aluminum Modular Wheelchair Ramp Systems
Aluminum modular wheelchair ramps, available to New Jersey and Pennsylvania homeowners from Mobility123, are the lightest ramps available and are also the easiest to maintain. Best of all, they’re the safest type of ramp because they’re designed to have the highest possible coefficient of friction, higher than the friction coefficients of wood or steel modular ramps. This provides maximum traction, which reduces the risk of injury by helping to reduce the risk of a slip and fall.
For homeowners in the Philadelphia area of PA and the Cherry Hill area of South Jersey, an installation from Mobility123 is the most convenient way to bring safety and accessibility to yourself or a loved one.
Aluminum modular wheelchair ramps are designed for quick installation!
In nearly all cases, Mobility123 can have an aluminum modular wheelchair ramp installed anywhere on your NJ or PA property in a single workday. All aluminum modular wheelchair ramps come with both a Lifetime Warranty and a Mobility123 Maintenance Free Guarantee.
We call these installations wheelchair ramps because it’s a lot easier to move a wheelchair up and down a ramp than up and down a set of stairs. But these ramps can be a solution for anyone with limited mobility, not just people who rely on wheelchairs for mobility. If you use a walker or a cane, or you just think you’d feel safer on a ramp than on stairs, an aluminum modular wheelchair ramp is the solution you’ve been looking for.
Features and Benefits of an Aluminum Modular Wheelchair Ramp for NJ and PA Homeowners
- Lifetime warranty on the aluminum modular wheelchair ramp series
- Highest coefficient of friction for maximum traction
- Style flexibility, with powder-coated color options available
- 100% maintenance-free, backed up by our Mobility123 Maintenance Free Guarantee
- 800 lb. maximum weight capacity
- Easy installation that takes hours, not days
- Unlike other types of metal, there won’t be any rusting
- Unlike wood, you won’t have to worry about getting splinters or having a ramp that’s showing signs of rotting or other forms of deterioration wood is prone to
- Multi-weld fabrication process ensures less deflection of the ramp surface
- Environmentally friendly, made from 100% recyclable materials
- Unique welded cone-mounted rigid handrail design.
Aluminum Wheelchair Ramps Are Designed For Quick Installation!
For other types of ramps, puddles can make a surface slippery, especially if they freeze into ice in cold weather, but it’s impossible for puddles to form on our aluminum modular wheelchair ramp. That’s because our code-compliant mesh design allows natural drainage, so rain, snow, and other precipitation can pass through the mesh instead of accumulating into puddles. The holes in this mesh are small enough to catch small objects, so you don’t have to worry about your keys or other personal items falling through the mesh.
If you’re a homeowner in the Philadelphia area of Pennsylvania or the Cherry Hill area of the South Jersey region of New Jersey, and you’re concerned about the safety and mobility of a loved one or yourself, call Mobility123 at 609-248-9272 today for a free in-home evaluation!
609-248-9272 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobility123 is your local New Jersey Modular Aluminum Ramp Professional
Call Today to schedule a FREE In-Home Consultation! NJ & PA