Easy Access To Your Tub Shower
The Safeway Tub Door® is a product and installation method designed to provide an economical renovation option for individuals and facilities interested in easier access into the bathtub area.
Installation of the Safeway Tub Door includes cutting a section of the existing tub and custom fitting the resulting opening with a Safeway Tub Door. The Safeway Tub Door can be installed in most types of bathtubs, including – fiberglass, steel or even cast iron! The Safeway Tub Door is a perfect option to retrofit your bath tub into a walk in shower.
Benefits and features of the Safeway Tub Door include:
- Adds a water-tight sealable door to your existing tub.
- Eliminates the need to rip out the existing tub. Installed in the existing tub.
- Provides easier access into bath/shower area.
- Reduces the possibilities of falls.
- Typically Installed in less than one day.
- Cost to install products is a fraction of the cost compared to expensive bathroom remodeling job.
- Inexpensive and ideal solution for personal residences, senior housing, hotels and other locations.
- Creates a pass through 17 inches wide and approximately 9 inches deep.
- The Safeway Tub Door® uses a compression latch to secure the door in a closed position.
- Door is hinged on either right or left side to allow for greater accessibility.
- Three (3) sizes based on tub rail/wall allow the Safeway Tub Door to be utilized in most bathtubs.
Want to learn more about The Safeway Tub Door? Contact us today! We also offer the Safeway Step.